This program focuses on all levels of participants from beginners and those returning to running after injury or an extended break, to those looking to set a new personal best. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 8 weeks! Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets three times a week during the training period. Each session will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
- 8 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 3 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
- After-program graduation party
Information Session: 8/22/18 at 6:30 pm
For additional information, please contact Shawn Rovers at email@example.com.
Coastal 5K Training Program More Info »
August 27, 2018
Monday and Wednesday Evenings - 6:30 PM, Saturday Mornings - 8:00 AM
Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon Coastal 5K
This is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While the Finish 5K program focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 8 weeks! Our target race will be the Myrtle Beach Mini Marathon Coastal 5K on October 20, 2018.