This program focuses on beginners and those returning to running after injury or an extended break, but all levels are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line of your first race in just 10 weeks! Along the way we'll provide you with motivation to keep you moving, guidance and advice, weekly group training runs, and educational clinics on topics such as proper nutrition, choosing the right gear, and avoiding injury. Plus, you'll have the camaraderie of others just like you!
The Program meets twice a week during the training period. Each session will last about an hour to an hour and a half as we increase mileage throughout the season.
- 9 week training schedule
- Clinics on various topics such as: stretching, race prep, nutrition, gear and more
- A safe, supportive environment for all athletic abilities
- 2 weekly organized, coached and mentored workouts
- Unlimited in-person and email support
- A custom 5K Training Team technical shirt
- Instant friends and great camaraderie
- Supportive and encouraging coaches and mentors
- Unlimited access to in-store fitness classes
- After-program graduation party
Information Session: 3/14/17 at 6:30 pm
For additional information, please contact Heather Hart at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beginner 5K Training Program More Info »
March 20, 2017
Tuesday Evenings - 6:30 PM, Saturday Mornings - 8:00 AM
Sunset Beach 5K
This is a beginner 5K (3.1 miles) training program designed for people who are currently inactive or new to running and walking. While No Boundaries focuses on beginners, all levels of walkers and runners are welcome. The program is structured to help you cross the finish line in just 9 weeks! Our target race will be the Sunset Beach 5K in which is part of Coastal Race Productions BAM! race series.